My best weapons :)

Show your best weapons, shields or armor here!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

My best weapons :)

Postby Finch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:52 pm

So let me start a new thread for my weapons :) After all, we have our own topic and the other thread is half a year old anyway... :)

These are my best ones so far:
ImageImage
(just in case the images are later removed, it's a sword worth 11,166 gold and a claw worth 14,235 gold)

:-)
Materials used: Roughly 3-4 gold and 10-12 silver (forgot to write it down exactly), I think 1 crystal (not sure any more) and 1 upgrade gems spell.

Also, these two were made as a combo and I could've made the claws worth more if I had done only one. But I wanted to try something completely different and make a 5x combo but when I realized how well these would turn out I changed my mind halfway through and only made 2... :) As a really silly L-shaped combo that gives you only 2 weapons. Oh well...

I also like how these two are balanced (all stats boosted), that will come in really handy for quest level 87 ;)
Finch

Re: My best weapons :)

Postby Vincent » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:21 pm

WOAW... just WAOW!!!

This is insane ^^
Did you used some Enchantment Pillars too ?
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Finch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:56 pm

No, not even... I just took advantage of a good (but far from ideal) constellation of enchanted squares. It was actually funny, I didn't start with the idea of making the best weapon, I wanted to make a weapon higher than level 36 :) Then as I progressed, I realized how high (value) this would be and changed plans... Here's the "making of":

As you see, that's far from ideal. I'll try out Enchanting Pilars soon, I have 10 in my inventory ;) But I think the spot they block would be a problem and make creating the weapon much more "expensive". I'll have to think about how to use it... actually, I think in this board it would've been really helpful to place the pilar in the lower right corner. Only adds 2 enchanted spots then, but the pilar doesn't interfere much in the corner and it would create 4 connected enchanted squares which is really good... I *will* try this at some point, but right now I try to make great weapons without using magic objects (except for the gem and enchantment doublers, of course... and an upgrade gems spell)
Finch

Postby Finch » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Sooo... I know the Tuesday Quest guys love my Legendary Combos, but for me, these here are by far the most epic thing(s) I've built:

THIS combo ....
is worth more than 55,000 gold :) (and I sold it for 90,000 with my bonus and using a potion! :-))

ImageImageImage

Doing these took *forever*, but the main challenge here was management of my limited resources. I only had 10 silver when I started and actually planned hundreds of moves ahead to see if I'd be able to finish these... when I was done, I had 1 silver and 5 iron left :) (used some gold as well) I actually think I could do even better when I have more resources, but I'm not sure yet if I wanna try ;)
Finch

Postby Vincent » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 am

Insane!
I love that 11500+ speed mace :D

I see that you play without randomness on the ore pistol isn't it?
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Finch » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Vincent wrote:Insane!
I love that 11500+ speed mace :D

Yeah *lol* - what, you have a rapier (or claws)? Not a chance, my mace will hit you before you see it coming! :) Must be wielded by a ninja-oger ;)
I also have a defense sword and an attack armor *g* - actually, that gives me a new idea, I guess I'll post details in the "ideas" area... short version: I think it would make more sense to keep the weapons to their original use, i.e. armor should have higher defense than swords... so instead of adding all the enchantment points to the weapon at random, you could add them the the "part's stats" - if an enchanted blade is added to a weapon, its enchantment would boost the attack (for swords) or speed (for claws).
This would mean that a shield always has high defense and not high attack, for example. For a sword, you'd have high attack or high speed, but not high defense... doesn't that make more sense? Let's discuss that in the ideas area, I'll post it there, I'll try to post it soon (still in my late lunchbreak :))

I see that you play without randomness on the ore pistol isn't it?

You see that from four bronze ores? ;)
But yes, you are right. I have not upgraded the ore pistol and hope I never do it accidentally...

Not upgrading it lets me add more enchantment to the ores as you can see in these weapons here :) Also, it lets me plan ahead reliably. That's definitely an advantage on the smaller boards in tournaments :) By the way, I finished my fourth tournament yesterday... is it ok for me to post my score? ;) I'm afraid it's much higher than you thought and posting it might hurt your sales of gold if people see how much you can earn in tournaments... I'm really surprised I'm the only one who seems to have figured that out, scores in the highscore list are... wayyyy lower ;)
Do you earn a lot of money from gold sales? Or is it mostly the "ad free" version and wisdom stones? (I guess not many people buy wisdom stones because you don't need so many of them...)
Finch

Postby Vincent » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:35 am

Well I think it's not because you can do high scores that other players will find out how to make the same ^^
So you can post the score, it will may be a bit depressing for other players and the overall competition,.. but hey, it's the game :)

By the way, we have found 50% of the issue about philosopher stone. we know how it happens (why some pieces have wrong names) but we don't know what make this.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Finch » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Vincent wrote:Well I think it's not because you can do high scores that other players will find out how to make the same ^^

Well, maybe not quite as high as mine (I hope! *g*), but I guess when they see what I'm doing, they can easily get much much higher scores than they do now...

Vincent wrote:So you can post the score, it will may be a bit depressing for other players and the overall competition,.. but hey, it's the game :)

Yes, or it will be additional motivation :) I wasn't worried as much about the other players as I was about your sales, hope you're doing fine, I would love to see future updates to the game and I know that'll only happen if you earn some money... I'm glad you still finished the tournament that was announced so long ago, I like it better than the normal game mode and it'll keep me busy for a while... would be cool if we could still add a tweak or two :)

By the way... tournament was announced so long ago when the forum was more busy, but don't you think it would be a good idea to publish some news (and instructions) for it? I know *I* can figure it out, but many others can't and seeing the reviews in the play store (which are pretty good), it seems you lose quite a few points simply because people don't understand the game... I think making the tutorial better or adding more explanations in the game would be good but will be a lot of work... but writing some things for the forum and having one of the heroes mention the forum for further help should be low-hanging fruit and would get more people hooked to the game... (and also, I guess that those people who need that extra help are more likely to need some extra gold ;))

Oh, something else, speaking of high scores... what's up with the highscores on Google Play? Are they for real or fake? Somebody has 250,000,000 and #2 and 3 have 100,000,000... I have 11 million and I'm on day 234... I don't really see how those people could get to 100,000,000... maybe *I* am missing something there, but not sure what that could be...

By the way, we have found 50% of the issue about philosopher stone. we know how it happens (why some pieces have wrong names) but we don't know what make this.

Well, that's half a good news then :) Well, it's a start, hope you find the other half soon :) (the bug hasn't happened to me in a while now... I have less time for playing, but I did finish the last rounds of the tournament and it didn't happen... so maybe it'll be hard to find and reproduce...)
Finch

Postby Vincent » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:30 am

Scores over 100.000.000 are probably cheated, added with modified apks of the game.
We can't remove these scores on Google Play :( (that's something we can do on Apple).

We'll publish an update today :)
False pieces bug is fixed, an other "game over infinite loop bug" should be fixed too.

I hope everything will get better now!
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Amokay » Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 pm

So I just managed to break your game, here's the best weapon I ever made that somehow turns out to be the slowest axe in history and is worth 323 gold.

Amokay

Next

Return to Best Weapons topics