Legendary Combos

Show your best weapons, shields or armor here!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Legendary Combos

Postby Finch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Sooooo... after Vincent and Jon liked my legendary combos so much, I made a few more and discovered that there are many more than I thought :) And more complex ones... so maybe they deserve their own thread... plus, I guess they are more interesting than normal combos...

Proudly presenting:
ImageImageImageImage

Not all of these are very complex, but hey, it's the two weapons the heroes wanted!! :D

Then, I also tried to just make nice combos with many legendary weapons:
This one was quite tricky because of all the enchanted fields you cannot (or have to) use for legendary weapons...

And last but not least: A legendary combo-combo! :) This one looked kind of pretty before putting the last two pieces:
ImageImage

:)
And now I'm hoping somebody else will post something :) If not, I'll try to post more soon, but I have to wait for fall :)
Finch

Re: Legendary Combos

Postby Vincent » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 am

Pffffuuuuuu!

I don't even know what to tell here!
Impressive stuff, really :D

Oh yeah I can tell you the tournament is validated. So it should release this week :)
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Finch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Vincent wrote:Oh yeah I can tell you the tournament is validated. So it should release this week :)
That's great! I'm waiting (very) impatiently ;) I'm on day 9 of winter and I'm waiting for the tournament before I go to spring... While I'm waiting, I'm building one more netherium combo, but after that I'll just wait... can you pleeeeease release for Android by/before Friday? Airline's on strike and I might have to take the train to a client meeting and spend another 8 hours on the train... Would be good to have some fun with PF :)

Vincent wrote:Pffffuuuuuu!
I don't even know what to tell here!
Impressive stuff, really :D

Thanks - and I'm looking for things to top it... :)

These are nice: (guys? You want 50 gems, are you out of your mind?! Here, take legendaries instead...)
ImageImage

Ohhh and then... nobody is perfect... I tried to make something even better and messed it up *lol*
Of course it should've been all legendaries, but because the forge was so crowded, I had to move 2 gems to a different place and didn't notice this would ruin two weapons... darn! Gotta try that again later... It's still pretty nice I guess :)

As a consolation, I made this one later. This is my best legendary combo so far and maybe forever: It's the only one I've found that combines four different weapons! (and you can only make it at night in fall, so it took a while :))

Not sure what to make now :) Have I ever mentioned I'm waiting for the tournament? :twisted: :lol:
Finch

Postby Finch » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:47 am

Finch wrote:
Vincent wrote:Oh yeah I can tell you the tournament is validated. So it should release this week :)
That's great! I'm waiting (very) impatiently ;) ... can you pleeeeease release for Android by/before Friday?

Wow... rarely has a request been fulfilled so quickly :) Was it released an hour after I asked? ;) Anyway, I just played my first tournament... More about that in some other thread :)
Finch

Return to Best Weapons topics