Exceptional customers

Discover best blacksmiths' secrets, share yours!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Exceptional customers

Postby Phathiker » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:59 am

I have an issue I need help with. There are 2 unknown customers I have yet to meet, even after playing through past the purple God twice. They look like an Asian woman and maybe a fairy of some kind?

How can I make these customers appear?
Phathiker

Re: Exceptional customers

Postby lucek_86 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:44 am

I believe that encounters are heavily randomised.
Characters You mentioned are Emerald (dress with wings-like parts) and Empress Mee Mee (asian look) and they never appeared before 51-th day to me. And after first milestone with Netherion, it's pure luck to meet someone new.
In my case game required me to reach 100th day about 8 to 10 times (circa) before rising satisfaction of all customers to maximum. That is of course, if You are rising it at least by one every time (give crystal tier weapon instead of gold one or give legendary weapon).
And I remember that my first two runs to 100th day did not reveal all of characters, but I've been missing different characters in my archive that my friend did plying to 100th day, hence my conclusions about randomness.

Another thing is that exceptional customers does not have move counters and can't be satisfied with "Very Fast" treat.
lucek_86

Postby Phathiker » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Well, I'm on year 12 and level 33. Either something is wrong or the randomness of the customers needs to be tweaked in the game code.
Phathiker

Postby Aleksandra » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:44 pm

It's not about a year or level, but about a day. Empress Mee Mee and Emerald appeared only after 51-th day, and even than not often. I have already played 194-th day and Empress Mee Mee I have seen twice or three times, but Emerald I have seen many times. I know that Lucek_86 many times have seen Empress Mee Mee, but only few times Emerald. It's random, but it works.
Aleksandra

Postby lucek_86 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Day is a number under "Forge" button ;)
It indicates how long you managed without seeing "game over" screen.
lucek_86

Return to Guide and Tips