How to efficiency manage sausages guys

Discover best blacksmiths' secrets, share yours!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

How to efficiency manage sausages guys

Postby ludalito » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:26 am

Hello all,

I'd like to know how you manage the days where exception customers arrive with lots of sausages ? now they arrive with 16+ and at the end of each day I have a lots of weapons quite hard to sell. Il try to do the best weapons I can but It's hard to add enough gems and enchants to be sure to satisfy the customers. Moreover, despite I have 6 rooms to stock weapons, my rack is not necessary empty at the beginning of the day. I use the spell tha heaten a case but it's quite expensive.

thanks for your tips and tricks to manage these customers ;)
ludalito

Re: How to efficiency manage sausages guys

Postby lucek_86 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 am

My advices:
  • Make one weapon at a time. It will leave only one space occupied by a weapon and two which you can use for sausages (if you will merge ore that stays to higher one).
  • Make legendary weapons. Those are easier to make and sell later in the game than those weapons required by customers heavy enchanted and made with lots of gems. Every exeptional customer will take legendary weapon. Even if he wants crystal or netherium tier weapon.
  • There will be maximum of 20 sausages required for those guys. Number is increased to 20 and then they will come once in a while for another 20. Never more.
lucek_86

Postby Aleksandra » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:21 am

Advice from me:
Always buy a Heat Stone, when it's discounted. Put it on enchantment tile to grill a sausage - it will give 1000 points (magic sausage).
When menaging an ordinary day, it's better to sell a weapon from rack, than from forge and to put weapon to rack, only when you have to.
It may be obvious - putting new forged weapon from hot tile to rack, gives place for third sausage.
Aleksandra

Postby Amokay » Sun May 10, 2015 1:11 pm

I try to have 3 spaces empty on the rack and no more than 3 weapons on the board, at the moment thy want 20 sausages from me so I make 3 legendary items, an armor, a mace and shield, sending then on the rack gives me 9 sausages and no extra clutter on the board. I never use the red spells for sausages, I use plenty in the winter, so at this point I start to make decent gold items to keep or crap bronze ones that I use the void spell. As a side note a bronze weapon plus a void spell gives 3 sausages for 400 gold while a red spell only gives one for the same amount.
Amokay

Postby Bijoe » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:42 am

I have to say I'm a big fan of using the Hot Spell to grill sausages for those guys... And I don't really use them in the winter anyway.
The Void Spell seems so drastic to me! But I guess you're right when it comes down to numbers. Admittedly I'm always sort of broke...
Also, I love the idea of forging legendary weapons in this context!
Thanks for the tips :D
Bijoe

Postby playhavock » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Yell obscenity's. That does nothing to help. But this is what I do.
Time to hire a few assassin's and wipe out the sausage guys MAHHAHHA !
P1: Either Lobsters exist, or I am not awesome.
P2: Lobsters exist.
C: I am awesome.
Check out my minecraft built of Tuesday Quest Dude! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=67
playhavock

Postby Bijoe » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 am

Haven't seen the sausage guys for ages (at least 70 in-game days?) but I would be so ready to deal with them!
Bijoe

Return to Guide and Tips