Summary - all known legendary weapons

Want to know how to forge a legendary weapon? Share one you've discovered? That's the perfect location!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Re: Summary - all known legendary weapons

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:51 am

Yeah... About that achievement.
It doesn't work for me :(
It's more frustraiting than that, since it works for Aleksandra. We both have made all of them, but I can't trigger the achievement :?
@Vincent
Are you going to change achievements mechanics with some future update by any chance ?
lucek_86

Postby Vincent » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:27 am

Oh :/

We are changing that. Now when you go to "Archives" (and in other game section, but mainly here) the game will check some unique event achievements like the legendary one.
So it should unlock the ones you didn't had.
Note that all this things works better online and connected to Google Play or Game Center.

I think we should be able to release a version tomorrow, with some of the known bugs fixed. Though not the iphone one :/
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:34 am

I was checking triple that I am online and connected to google play. I tried to do last legendary on phone and tablet, and still nothing.
What's more.

I noticed, that I can do a rollback of a game status using goole cloud save.
If I have two devices connected to my google account and 50 lvl reached I can make something like this:
1. Make some progress on one device. Game is written to cloud correctly.
2. Open game on second device. Game is not loaded from cloud, since I have the same amount of xp on the device and in cloud.
3. Close the game on second device. Game is written to cloud correctly overwriting progress from first device.
4a. If I open game on first device I will get progress made on it, back to the cloud.
4b. If I erase app data (from android app settings) on first device and open the game I load progress last saved in cloud (from second device), so I can rollback progress.

That way I did one last (40th) legendary weapon 4 times.
I checked if i'm connected and can see my ahievements and leaderboards and made sure that I have 39 legendary weapons in archive. I did last legendary weapon. I checked if there is 40 in archive. I checked achievements once again (still 16/17) and then I closed the app and removed app data, to restore game from second device.
I even reinstalled whole game on one device. I can not trigger the achievement :(
lucek_86

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:37 am

@Vincend
One more question.
Tommorow's update will add legendaries?
Im curious, if I will get achievement or will have to find few more weapons ;)
lucek_86

Postby Vincent » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:50 am

No, I haven't time to work on legendaries :(
Tomorrow is mainly bug fixes. Tuning too.

The only content I have added is few more quests to adventurer.

This update will also establish basis for a major update but it's invisible to players.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:57 am

New quests for adventurer are great news too :)
We all know that You guys have a lot of work to do and some of us really apriciate it.
Good luck with the update. I have heard that Google manually checks google play apps content with their working stuff now.
lucek_86

Postby lance129 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 pm

You should try some really high enchantment for legendaries like 40 to make it last longer next time
lance129

Postby Vincent » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:33 pm

Yes this is what we think too. Harder legendaries, and I think we should release a large quantity too, to have enough runes to find.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Aleksandra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Please make rune easier to get ;) Is it possible to finding only rune to new legendaries?
Aleksandra

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:34 am

Yes it is already how it works, you can't find a rune for a weapon you already craft.
So if you craft all the legendaries available today, when new legendaries will be available you'll unlocked only runes for them.
Vincent
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Legendary Weapons topics