Runes

Want to know how to forge a legendary weapon? Share one you've discovered? That's the perfect location!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Re: Runes

Postby oOcatticanOo » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:32 am

Yay, I loved WOW. Glad to know the crew at TQ are just as geeky as the rest of us ^_^

oOcatticanOo

Postby lucek_86 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:35 am

Nice... I wonder if Frostmourne is whole made from netherium... color would match. Also silver seems probable if it comes to colors.
Thanks to toan.nk93, we have 15 new legendary weapons, three of them have exactly one netherium filled mold.
lucek_86

Postby playhavock » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Ta-da!
P1: Either Lobsters exist, or I am not awesome.
P2: Lobsters exist.
C: I am awesome.
Check out my minecraft built of Tuesday Quest Dude! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=67
playhavock

Postby lucek_86 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 pm

It's Ethernal Ice Axe :)
Alredy discovered...
lucek_86

Postby TheQuestor » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:38 pm

I don't know if there are going to be any more Legendary Weapons, but I've compiled a list of the runes & their meaning for anyone who is interested.

TheQuestor

Postby lucek_86 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:05 am

Great idea!
Rune translation is something many will surerly use :)
One comment though. Crystal symbol looks like left one on this picture:
Please correct that one, and I'll move your post to the begining of this topic so all could benefit from it ;)
lucek_86

Postby Bijoe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Well I certainly learned a lot of helpful things here... Thanks to all that contributed.

I'm currently resisting the lure of looking up the recipes for legendary weapons and hoping to find some on my own.

I've never had any rune (but oh well I've only ever done 20 contracts... oups) but I've recently made my first legendary weapon! Very exciting.

Perhaps, I should aim for more contracts? (My usual "aim" is to stay open for the longest period, regardless of points, xp etc. so I don't go TOO much out of my way for contracts) Or I could just look up the recipes... Tempting...
Bijoe

Previous

Return to Legendary Weapons topics