I'm the only one cool enough to post here!

Talk about everything not related to our games in this section. It's a free talk space! (but be gentle and stay polite!)
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

I'm the only one cool enough to post here!

Postby playhavock » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Yes, I'm awesome! Yay!!!
So, yeah. Our dev's speak French. Do you dev's love Code Lyoko? You should I love it. That and the Mysterous Cities of Gold are the only two things I know that come from France other then the statute of Liberty, by the way - thanks for that. Nice gift. That I know about.
P1: Either Lobsters exist, or I am not awesome.
P2: Lobsters exist.
C: I am awesome.
Check out my minecraft built of Tuesday Quest Dude! viewtopic.php?f=27&t=67
playhavock

Re: I'm the only one cool enough to post here!

Postby Vincent » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:06 am

Ahah ^^

I woke up every morning earlier to watch "Mysterous Cities of Gold" when I was a kid :)
From the same team there is "Ulysse 31" which is as good (better if you like SF mixed with greek mythology!)

Where are you from?
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby playhavock » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:09 pm

I was born and spent most my life in California, USA.
I've since moved around but still in the US.
I am watching the second session they made for Mysterious Cities of Gold - it is VERY well made!
playhavock

Postby Vincent » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Never had time to watch it but I definitively should!

A lot of the old 80's anime made in France were done with japanese partners. It gave so good results. A golden age of french animation ^^
Here is the guy who make this happen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Chalopin
I wish I could meet him to tell him how his work inspired me (and a lot of french kids at this time ^^)

So have Poland, USA and French people on the forum :)
International Blacksmith Inc. :D
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby playhavock » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:13 am

its a great game you made here :)
I played the ones with Hungry Cat in them, but they are not my style of game, nor was the Fruit and Goblins, but everyone will have there own type of game they like so it is good to have lots of options. I note that puzzle forge is the most active forum so I think it might also be the most popular game? How much downloads of what game do you have, if you are willing to share that info?
It is also good when a dev takes time to talk to the people that play the game :)
playhavock

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 pm

There is more PF2 players on the forum because it's something more useful for PF2 users.
And Hungry Cat Picross players is a broader audience, young kids, girls and boys and also seniors :) but they are less forum users.

About or datas, it's hard to summarize, there is a lot and it's divided on many supports.
For PF2:
It's something around 5000 players/day which can seem little given what other games do, but for a 2 guys studio it's really cool :)
For Hungry Cat Picross:
It's around 10000 players/day with pikes at 15000 on tuesday.

Picross' game sessions are shorter though, so in the end PF2 and Hungry Cat Picross are in the same range of revenues for Tuesday Quest.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby playhavock » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Cool! :)
My bro is trying to learn unity. I have no idea how long that will take him, but he knows some other programming languages so he should get it.
I am an idea generator so I came up with game for him to do for me whenever he figures it all out, but it might be to complex lol!
I finished the second session of Mysterious City's - they are doing it all on there own - just the French team, it is so great, fantastic story.
Other then coding what if anything is your hobby's? I love informal logic and like to learn about things in general. I make videos whenever I can. I like to make things :)
playhavock

Postby Daisy221 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:40 am

Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here :)
Daisy221

Postby Vincent » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:35 am

Hello Daisy :)
And welcome!
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to Unrelated to games discussions