/r/PuzzleForge2 Subreddit!

Suggest your ideas (even the crazy ones!) directly to devs!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

/r/PuzzleForge2 Subreddit!

Postby AntisocialOatmeal » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello, Puzzle Forge Community!

I am new to this community, but I am not in any way new to the game. I love Puzzle Forge 2 so much, and play it every chance I get! Anyways, enough about me and more about an announcement I want to make:

I am starting a Puzzle Forge Subreddit!

For those that don't know, a subreddit is a specific community over on http://www.reddit.com/. Anyone can come visit this subreddit and learn more about the game and interact with other players. It isn't open yet, as I am working on the details of it, but what I do have to show off is the banner image. It's pretty crude, and it took a while to make because I couldn't find any quality images of anything in Puzzle Forge 2. (Developers, maybe you could help me?)

Anyways, this subreddit is in no way meant to replace this forum. It will probably have pretty similar content, but I will most certainly send people here if they want to visit the official forums. The reason I am doing this is to bring more attention to the game because more people deserve to know about it. This will also provide a more mainstream way for people to interact with other blacksmiths and share tricks & tips. I am super excited to see what everyone thinks, please tell me your opinion, I want to hear it! If anyone is opposed to this idea, please let me know and I would be happy to listen to your opposition and maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle. Thanks for your time and I can't wait to continue working on this!

~ AntisocialOatmeal
Last edited by AntisocialOatmeal on Tue May 10, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntisocialOatmeal

Re: /r/PuzzleForge Subreddit!

Postby Vincent » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:09 am

Hi!

This is a great idea :)
Of course I can give you any artworks or pictures you need. Make list here and I will send it at your mail adress.
As you can see it's very calm here...
It's because we are far less supporting the game since few month, we are working on our next project.
But I love this game too ^^ and as soon as we can switch back to the prod of PF2 we'll add new content (many suggestions made here !) and fix bugs.

So don't bother about subreddit being competitive with our forum :)
And I think this is a good thing people use their favorite channel to speak about what they love.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby AntisocialOatmeal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:48 am

Vincent wrote:...we are working on our next project.

A new Tuesday Quest game? :o I'm sure it's a secret but I wanna know, I can't wait to see it! Anyways, as far as the list of artwork I need, I will think about it and get back to you maybe tonight. (UTC -5) As of right now it would be helpful to have:

* The wooden sign from the 'Contracts' building, without the contracts on it.
* Wisdom stone(s)
* All of the Characters

Can I get these images in .png format, how they have a transparent background? Thant would be super helpful! Thanks for your support and I look forward to working with you to get /r/PuzzleForge open and running!

~ AntisocialOatmeal

P.S. Which do you prefer: /r/PuzzleForge or /r/PuzzleForge2 or /r/PuzzleForgeII :?: I like /r/PuzzleForge but I thought I would ask your opinion!
AntisocialOatmeal

Postby Vincent » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:08 am

ok, I'll search and provide you all the png stuff today, with transparency :)
For the subreddit name, I'll choose PuzzleForge2. Puzzle Forge is the original game only available on Android, so it could be confusing.

You can check some screenshots of our next game on our facebook page ------------> https://www.facebook.com/tuesdayquest/
I think it's time to open a section in the forum too...
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:37 am

Did you receive the graphic assets?
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby AntisocialOatmeal » Sun May 01, 2016 4:07 am

I did! Thanks for sendidn those, try will be really helpful. I am currently on a trip so I have not been able to work on the subreddit at all but I will get back to it once I get home. Also, if O need any more assets I will let you know! Thanks again!
AntisocialOatmeal

/r/PuzzleForge2 Subreddit Header

Postby AntisocialOatmeal » Mon May 09, 2016 9:20 pm

I'm back! I have spent quite a while working on the new header and thought you might like to see it.

Here it is:

I hope you like it! It has been busy lately, but I have less than 4 weeks of school left and then I will have unlimited time to work on it! I am so excited!

~ AO
AntisocialOatmeal

Re: /r/PuzzleForge2 Subreddit!

Postby Vincent » Tue May 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Hey great work!
It's cool to see all characters like this :)
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions