Enchant weapons in chest

Suggest your ideas (even the crazy ones!) directly to devs!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Re: Enchant weapons in chest

Postby Aleksandra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 pm

44 gems without enchantment and 84 enchantment with 13 gems. Now (242 days) It's easier to have exceptional customers than usual customers ;)

Btw I think that only Adventurer, Netherion and perhaps Hobbits comes after some days to me.
Aleksandra

Postby Vincent » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Stock enchanted ore (or gem) is not feasable. because it will require as much slots as the number of enchanted ore is possible... so it's infinite.
It's possible though to have a slot to save an enchanted object. For example a slot to save a given enchanted gem and be able to use this gem later.

Also there is an issue with the ability to do that: a player will be able to put the gem on the board, increase enchantment, save the gem... and do it infinitely, so it will be a over powered startegy.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby lucek_86 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:05 pm

I don't mean putting enchantment and gems on all chest items. Only player made items (weapons) in 3rd chest tab was taken under consideration whether to enable increasing enchantment and gem value like You wrote hesre:
Vincent wrote:button in the weapon panel "add magic" and "add gems" and those buttons will be only active if you have required items in the inventory
lucek_86

Postby lucek_86 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 pm

I did edited previous post to not confuse enyone else.
lucek_86 wrote:I still think that putting enchantment and gems on stored weapons would be nice to have.
lucek_86

Postby Vincent » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Ah ok!

Thanks for clarifications.
Well this confusion also leads to a new idea :D
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Aleksandra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:06 pm

Aleksandra wrote:44 gems without enchantment and 84 enchantment with 13 gems. Now (242 days) It's easier to have exceptional customers than usual customers ;)

Btw I think that only Adventurer, Netherion and perhaps Hobbits comes after some days to me.

I was wrong. In 243th day Empress Mee Mee came to me :-)
Aleksandra

Postby Vincent » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

In fact there is only a rule which forbbid a customer to pass before a given day.
Anything after day 50 is complete randomness (well kind of gaming randomness :))
Only Netherion is not random.

This morning we have talked a lot about PF2.
Jonathan is fixing some bugs.
We have talked about some suggestion you made :)

Also I will soon be able to share the next big update to the game!
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:49 pm

How soon?
I'm curious :)
lucek_86

Postby TheQuestor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:41 pm

Actually, you could have a special potion/card that enchants or adds gems to the chest items. This special would be fairly expensive. That way, the game isn't broken, but the possibility of the upgrade still exists.
TheQuestor

Postby Vincent » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 am

That's an interesting idea :)
That and maybe an other way to discard weapons from time to time, it could fix the hobbit issue.
Vincent
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Suggestions