two click before putting down an ore?

Suggest your ideas (even the crazy ones!) directly to devs!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

two click before putting down an ore?

Postby catz » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:43 am

at the moment the game is single click and one ore will be putted on board.

but sometimes there could be miss-clicked in place and i find it wastes the item to clear that ore. if the game can be double click as confirmation move that would be great :3 (also i would think this can replace the long hold from iron and other higher levels too)
catz

Re: two click before putting down an ore?

Postby lucek_86 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:40 am

I have opposite opinion of yours. If you play long enough, there will be fewer and fewer mistakes. And slowing game two times by doubling touches needed, would be really frustrating.
I personally make more "fast" mistakes than any other kind of mistake, because i have 3 too fast touches and there are only two bronze ores put on board. So I was faster than game was responsive. I don't know if it's my clumsiness, when I act fast or maybe, my phone's touch screen or CPU functionality boundaries, or something in the code of game. It's rare situation, so I am not complaining.
catz wrote:but sometimes there could be miss-clicked in place and i find it wastes the item to clear that ore.

Game saves progress once in a while, so if you make a mistake, that is costly to you, just force close the app.
After rerunning game should load forge with regression of few moves ;)
lucek_86

Postby Vincent » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:02 am

Yes, slowdown pace of the game, given long time of a single game, could be very frustrating for every long term player.
However that's an idea we can explore as an option we could activate/desactivate in the option page.
I don't like to waste ideas so I will add it in our "discuss" list :D
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Aleksandra » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:09 pm

I agree with Lucek_86.
Aleksandra

Postby lance129 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:28 am

Maybe not a double click but a undo like in puzzle forge
lance129

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 am

Yes we are thinking about this :)
Not working on the game though at this time, we had many issues on other games -_-
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions