Hi there!

Suggest your ideas (even the crazy ones!) directly to devs!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Hi there!

Postby TheQuestor » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:20 am

I really, REALLY love this game. One thing, though... it's obvious (to me, at least) that the people programming it do not speak English as their native language. There are many, many spelling & grammatical errors in the game. Are you guys open to fixing these things, perhaps having someone spell-check for you before you post? Just wondering.

As an idea, I'd love to see the third line in the chest (2nd page) filled with SOMETHING... what can we have there?
TheQuestor

Re: Hi there!

Postby Vincent » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi!

You guessed right, we are french ^^
And quite bad at english!

Some players have already improved English language, but this final improved translation has not been added to the game.
It's just a matter of time.

For the 3rd row of items, it will allows us to add new items without changing the whole interface. If you have any suggestion you're welcome ;)
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Whylenny » Sun May 03, 2015 3:45 pm

I would like to store a stack of gold blades or Chrystal handles etc
Whylenny

Postby Vincent » Mon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Hi,

This is a bit complicated, these pieces can have magic and variations if you add more than 2 ores.
It can not work like the other objects of the game and it means we have to rewrite how the save works.
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions