Weapons rack and more

Suggest your ideas (even the crazy ones!) directly to devs!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Weapons rack and more

Postby Amokay » Sun May 10, 2015 1:46 pm

1)The possibility to store filled molds in the rack would be rather nice, There is a lot of unused space there so the ui would be relatively unchanged. It could work like this each level of the rack opens two spaces for weapon storing and a row of storage for weapon parts.

2)I would appreciate a way to screenshot created equipment that does not involve fb.

3)In the archives we can see a list of all the equipment as long as we've made them, could the catalog display base stats for the generic equipment.

4)I just made a Heavenly Axe ob Blizzard Gleaming, 119 enchant 14 gems worth 3893 and I used some Gem Powder to get it to 19 gems and a price of jut a bit over 4000. It is by far the best thing I've created but the best equipment page still list the original price of 3893, is this a bug or is it intended so?
Amokay

Re: Weapons rack and more

Postby Vincent » Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 am

Hi!

1) there is a problem with storing any object that can have different states. This is not the way the chest work, it stores an ID (the ID of the object) and the number of this current object. 2 golden filled molds can have different value (this is hidden to the player) given the number of gold ore used to create this part. So it's not impossible (we always says it's not impossible in vidéo games ^^) but it will require to do a way more complexe storage system, with ability for player to manage the space (discard/replace/move objects in this section)

2) it's possible, on Android devices you can use "power + Volume down" buttons to capture the screen.

3) base stats for generic equipment, ok I take that note and add it to our looooong improvement list :)

4) it's not a bug, we just capture the best "crafted", not improved ones. This is to keep the improve powders to help to sell equipment.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Amokay » Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 am

1) Ok so I take it you would have to give every single possible mold it's own ID from a mold with 0 enchantment made wit 2 ores to say one made with 58 enchantment(my current max on a single netherium mold) made with 8 ores, got it. Why was the difference between molds made with a different number of ores implemented, is it to do with the fact that there is a difference in score and to an extent in exp gained per satisfied order?
2) I sort of changed what my volume buttons do, thank you.
3) Hope you get to it and it's not that hard to implement, if not there's always Puzzle Forge 3.
4) I could already see me horde like 100 gem and magic powder use the on one of Netherion's orders and break his bank, oh well I can still do it but none will know.

Thank you for the quick answers and the great game.
Amokay

Postby Vincent » Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 pm

1) it's exactly what I meant :)
Adding more ore to one molt is a way to improve the level of the weapon and then the final value. We just didn't tell the player (or just a hero can suggest this fact I remember) because it's not involved in the success of selling a weapon to a hero. the rules is that (2 ore (lvlX)) are always > than (8 ore (lvlX-1)). If you want I can share the exact tab in the guide section.
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions