Unable to restore purchases

Find or share tips about the game.

Unable to restore purchases

Postby SilvaFox » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello, and before I get to the heart of my bug, I'd like to thank you for creating such a fun and engaging mobile 4x game!! Haven't lost so much time to a mobile game in quite a while.

I'm running into an issue (iOS) where there are two "Restore purchases" buttons. The bottom button, when pressed, brings up the Game Center achievements, and seems to have no difference between it and the Achievements button immediately above it. The other "Restore purchases" button, located under "Musics", appears to do nothing. I'm concerned because I paid for an in-app-purchase on my iPhone 6, and have so far been unable to unlock the same content on my iPad.

Is there a fix for this in the works? If so, is there any ETA on when the update will hit the Apple App Store?

Thanks in advance, and again, thanks for creating such an engrossing game!
SilvaFox

Re: Unable to restore purchases

Postby AegisEbb » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:37 am

Hey! I agree that this is a great 4x game. I also have ran into a similar bug. To my knowledge @Vincent is aware and is working on it. I'll tell you my work around. I determined mine was a slow connection (lower than LTE I think I was on 3G) and was unable to restore purchase after the game (for whatever reason, but I'm again assuming my connection) seemed like I hadn't unlocked all the races. I went ahead and joined my wifi at home and also completely closed the app and tried again. It worked for me and I hope it works for you.
AegisEbb

Re: Unable to restore purchases

Postby Vincent » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 am

Hi!

The update is still in dev. But the idea is to push the version before the end of the week.
It will include:
- Fixes concerning IAP including offline and restore transaction issues.
- UI improvements to explain regeneration and upgrading
- Tuning to improve experience in free mode (more petrol and distance between planets reduced)
Vincent
Site Admin

Return to help and FAQ