Best combos

Show your best weapons, shields or armor here!
Forum rules
Be gentle and polite. Any agressive or disrespectful message will be removed and could lead to a ban of its author (hey! we are blacksmith too, we have a Ban Hammer). Try to use at its best all sections, and if it seems the forum doesn’t contains a section fiting your topic, send a message to the moderation team.

Best combos

Postby Finch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:57 pm

I thought it could be interesting to see everybody's best combos... I have to say this forum has been a great help for combos! I played Puzzle Forge I and never figured out combos. Now that I really understand them I love them :)

So what makes a great combo? I like the ones that make many heroes happy - ideally all of them!
The other combos I'm posting are "legendary combos": combos that make more than one legendary weapon at once...
Finch

Re: Best combos

Postby Finch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:00 pm

These here make all the weapons the heroes want:
ImageImageImage

I think I should've taken the screenshots after making the combos ;) Hadn't planned to post them at that point, this was just for me to remember how nice it felt to drop that last piece ;)
Finch

Postby Finch » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:07 pm

And then... my legendary combos!! At least here I took the screenshots afterwards... for one thing, nobody would be able to tell what's going on otherwise - and also I wasn't even sure if this would work *gg*... proudly presenting:

Ok, so this one isn't spectacularly complex... BUT as you see both heroes want difficult claws and I was a little low on space after making the combo before... so I thought it was a really smart idea ;) This was also my very first legendary combo and I wasn't sure if it would work. If it hadn't, it would've been a bit of a problem ;)

The next one is a bit more interesting:

I really like this one: it was complex to find and do and was again exactly what the heroes needed :) 34 gems, holy sh... I mean sheesh... good thing we have legendary weapons!

Now I hope somebody else posts something nice, the forum feel a bit lonely at the moment! :( Come on guys!
Finch

Postby Vincent » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:26 pm

OMG you are for sure the best PF2 player I ever seen o_o
Legendary combos are unbelievable.

Jon and I are watching the screen and are so impressed ^^ you should see our faces :D

Just for your information, we have finally submitted the game to Apple! So now it's just a matter of time (10 to 15 days).
We'll release at the same date on both plateform.
Vincent
Site Admin

Postby Finch » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Vincent wrote:OMG you are for sure the best PF2 player I ever seen o_o
Legendary combos are unbelievable.

Jon and I are watching the screen and are so impressed ^^ you should see our faces :D

:P
Spoiler: I have something even better yet to come! :)

Just for your information, we have finally submitted the game to Apple! So now it's just a matter of time (10 to 15 days).

Well, that's good news and bad news... Good because it's just a matter of time now and bad because it takes longer than I thought last week... I'll have a 12 hour train ride next weekend (well, actually two 6 hour train rides) and I was hoping I could make good use of that time ;) Any chance you can release end of next week for Android? Then it will only be a few more days for Apple anyway ;) It's not like the initial release, it's "only" an update... (I know it's a big one...) In return, I'll post the most amazing thing you've ever seen :)
Finch

Return to Best Weapons topics